Monday, June 6, 2011

Hi!

I'm not dead, I promise. Really.

Since I posted, I've been to Paris, Avignon, Carcassonne, Freiburg (again), and Basel (two more times).
My parents came to visit, which was really exciting (for them and myself), but it did make me quite homesick. My favorite place was Avignon; I thought it was exciting, historical, and gorgeous. It didn't hurt that the weather was absolutely perfect the two days we spent there. The view of Carcassonne was stunning, our hotel looked right out onto the old city, which is lit up at night. Paris, was, well, Paris. I got to go to Versailles, which was the first of the two places that I absolutely had to see in France.

I'm waiting on the results of my exams at the moment. I know that I passed my Français Langue Étrangère exams very well, but I don't know about the others.

This weekend, I'm meeting up with my friend Jackie from USC in Bruxelles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment